Finding the right screen capture software isn’t easy – particularly nowadays when there are numerous different options available. More often than not people end up looking for the ‘best’ software out there, but what they don’t realize is that the ‘best’ software may not be the best for them.
The reason for this is simple: A lot of really powerful software out there is intended for professionals and movie studios, so it costs a lot of money and is really very technical in nature. For a hobbyist or beginner, it is unlikely that you’ll end up using even a tenth of what the software is capable of, and even that may be difficult if you aren’t well-versed in video recording and editing.
That is a big part of what makes the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac so appealing. It is powerful and has a ton of attractive features – but more importantly, all of those features are easily accessible thanks to its intuitive user interface. It is designed so that you can just pick it up and use it, even if you have no prior experience or technical knowledge.
Some of the features of the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac include:
- Custom screen capture settings so you can choose to record your entire screen or just a specific region
- Being able to select the audio source, whether it is the system audio, a microphone, or even adding a music track
- Shows keyboard and mouse actions while you’re recording the video, if you choose
- Captures HD screenshots while recording if need be
- Has a timer to automatically stop the recording after a certain amount of time
- Complete video editing tools including cutting, combining, enhancing, adding stylish transitions and special effects, and much more
- Tons of presets optimized based on various devices and platforms so you can save your videos with the best possible settings
As you can see, it is certainly no slouch when it comes to providing a thorough feature list when screen recording for Mac. Because of how easy it is to use, you’ll find that exploring all these features, experimenting, and seeing what they do is incredibly simple and in no time you’ll have a solid feel for how to use them. In short, if you want to record your Mac’s screen – you should definitely take a bit of time and try it out.